2007年11月5日月曜日

My Trophies for the Weekend!!

Below are the stuff I got on Sunday after walk-walk in China Square Central (China Town) and Century Square (Tampines).

1. Joe Ledbetter's Finders Keepers
Cutter the Saber tooth cat. (About 2.5inch tall) He is the most common of the lot.



The rarest of them all is the flying pig named Holiday! 1 out of 300 (That means you probably will get one after opening 300 boxes. It was auction in eBay and sold for about USD150. one blind box cost USD7.95). Well, this Pig is really the best Mascot for my BLOG!! Too bad I will never own it.

2. 8 inch Ninja Dunny
I really love this one. I have asked the shop for this Dunny when I first saw them passing out to the pre-order customers. The shop owner said all was reserved. Well, today saw him offering out to other customer and I asked him why, this one the Box is damaged hence "Hardcore Collectors" do not want them. I don't really mind though... as this is SOLD OUT in most of the shops in the world. Put a 3 inch Dunny beside for size comparison.

3. HG 1/144 Zeon plastic kit to compliment the Gundam I fixed last week. Had a good chat with the Store Keeper who is also an expert in plastic kit modeling. Hope to get more tips from him soon.

Well, a geek will always be a geek...

3 件のコメント:

[SK] さんのコメント...

i agree with you, too bad you can't get that flying pig!! anyway, the cutter tooth and the ninja are NICE!!!

Grace Lee さんのコメント...

I really like your collection. All of the Dunny looks so unique and colourful. The Flying is damn cute...

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Hi SK:
Yup... the Flying Pig is Joe Ledbetter the artist's trade mark. I think sooner or later he will come out with a bigger Flying Holiday toy which might not be that hard to get. And the Ninja Purchase was really lucky... I really wanted it since I first saw it... and thought that if I dont bid on e-bay I will never get it... but I think my desire transform into signal to materialize... just like what the book "Secrets" is describing.

grace:
Thanks!!.. Dunnies are cute, but they will always come out with new ones... so just wait for the new series and release so that we can buy it at a reasonable price... not those jack up prices after they were sold out...

Check out the full list of Dunnies released so far at below site:

http://www.kidrobot.com/content.cfm?section=dunny

Well... getting the flying pig will be a near impossible dream come true to me... maybe I just get the normal Holiday and make a wing out of card board??