2007年11月24日土曜日

Crazy about Dunnies!!

I bought the Baby Blue (Teal) Bubble Yucky Dunny by Tara Mcpherson . Well, they look better in pair. Although I spend a lot of $$ lately, must control. GF is chanting "Buy less toy... buy less toy.. save $$, save $$" whenever I speak to her.

Well, got this hard to find Paul Smith Dunny (plastic though). Really like this guy. A piece of ART.

Ninja Dunny I bought previously.

And a Set of 17pcs, 3" Dunny series 4. I could never complete the whole set. There is another 4 pcs which are ultra rare. each of them over USD200 on EBay at the moment.


Below are the 4 Ultra Rare ones I don't think I can ever get it.

5 件のコメント:

Grace Lee さんのコメント...

i really think your collection are fantastic. i can imagine your GF's chanting too. If i were in her shoe, i will act the same way. So, remember to get her some thing while you keep buying your dunnies. Buy something to makes her happy...

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Hi Grace,

Thanks for the advice. Saving up $$ now for year end holiday to China. Buying GF China internal tour package is a good present I think.

Planning to Yunan and Xi An.

Grace Lee さんのコメント...

What a good BF.
Hmmm....Yunan and Xian. I am not sure whether u can conquer these 2 places in one holiday or not. Is a either one place to visit in one holiday. U need ample time for Yunan, may be 6 days 5 nites, depends on your coverage for Yunan. I have yet to visit Yunan.
For Xian 3 days 2 nites are sufficient. I have been there before.

[SK] さんのコメント...

damn!!! i lurve them!!!

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Thanks for the advice.

I will be in China from 20th Dec to 1st Jan.

Will go to Yunan from 21st-26th, Xi An 28th-30th. Yunan weather is fine. A whole year of Spring, but Xi An will be cold, not as cold as Beijing though.

Rest of the days will be in Shanghai. Maybe might go HangZhou(winter snow) or Su Zhou again.

Over all Yunan is cheaper than Xian leh if compared by No. of days. Maybe Xian already commercialized.

Hi Tee,

Tell me which one of the Series 4 you like. I might still able to find them at reasonable price.