2007年11月24日土曜日

Biz Trip to Taiwan

Went to Taiwan last week for Biz Trip. 11/18(Sun) to 11/21(Wed). Only Sunday I have free time to move in Taipei, and the rest all packed with Biz Schedule.

I stayed in Regent Formosa Taipei (Zhong San North Road, nearest MRT Zhong San station), seems to be one of the best Hotel in Taipei. After checking in and pack a small back pack, I go out to search for Toy Shops in Taipei City.

Took the MRT from ZhongSan 中山to ZhongXiaoDunHua中孝吨化. Went to 2 Stores, bought some toys there and got to know that Kaiyodo of Japan was having an exhibition in Taipei City Art Gallery at YuanShan圆山. At that time was 4pm, and the Gallery will close 5.30pm. Well, rushed to 圆山and managed to reach there before 5pm. Free admission after 5pm. Lucky!!



No photography allowed in the Exhibition Hall, but it was very very interesting to see the collection of Kaiyodo Toys. Original Sculpts, 1:1 Ratio Models (Beautiful Anime Ladies and Macho Men). Over all it was a very good experience. Too bad they don't sell limited exclusive stuff there.

6pm, since the famous ShihLinYeShi (剑潭station) is just one station away, dragging stuff along, & went there for my dinner. Could not take any pic due to me carrying stuff. I ate: famous MeeSua(面线), American Hot dog, Deep Fried Chicken Cutlet, Water Fried Bao(水煎包 very nice), Almond Milk. Wish I have a bigger stomach. ShihLin was packed with people... I really enjoyed the experience.

After all the food, just 7.30pm, took the MRT again and went to XiMenDing (西门町). Here many youngsters and a lot of stores and building selling young fashion. Went to a building where many toy shops are located. The stuff is really cheap... cheaper than Singapore and Malaysia. Wish I could have more space for my luggage. Again, spent a bomb there. (Below is one of the many stuff I got.)

10.30pm, finally back to Hotel. Bought some nice dessert and drinks from the Convenient Store Family Mart. (Our partner in Biz, must support)

Well, the next day, after a days work, my Taiwan colleague brought me to the most famous Beef Noodle in Taipei. (Maybe was Famous from last time, price is high and the taste was just OK only.) But I enjoyed the tit bits / appetizer (小菜) very much. I LOVE 小菜very much!!



After a hefty meal, my colleagues took me to a tea house to relax. The tea house was a very good experience, the ambient / decoration is nice, music (Chinese Instrumental) was soothing. And enjoyed many types of different tea.


Well, the next 2 days were all Biz. Had nice and expensive dinner with customers.


Overall it was a very good trip. But really wish to go Taiwan again for vacation next time.

3 件のコメント:

Chloe さんのコメント...

Where is the location of the famous Beef Noodle in Taipei???
I need the name and/or addr. send me pls.

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

The name of beef noodle shop is "永康牛肉麵",
and the address is "台北市金山南路二段31巷17號"
They also have a website http://www.beefnoodle-master.com/

Next Time can try.

shirls さんのコメント...

ha ha !!! Yeah yeah ! The beef noodles looked good !!!