2007年11月30日金曜日

Movies for the weekend

Finally I get to watch the full version of the Original Conan series. 1. Conan the Barbarian. 2. Conan the Destroyer.

Just bought it at a discounted price of SD23.80.
As a kid, during the VCR age, I have video taped the Conan series from then RTM2 and watched over and over again until the tape is spoilt.
But I never had a chance to watch the full version with all the Blood and Gore + Sexy scenes due to the censorship. For example, the original Conan the Barbarian was 2hr 11min, but the one I remembered taping was just over 1.5hr. RTM showed it in a 2hr slot with loads of commercials.
Really looking forward this weekend.
Got the Transformers 2 disc special also since it is on 30% at Borders. I have watched 4 times in the Cinema, frankly speaking already a bit bored, but will bring back to KL for my family to test their new LCD TV.

Well, I sure will spend some time to play frame by frame some of the transforming sequence.

6 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Hey man, you seems like spending a lot in SG... but i think that won't be more than what we spend in MTG time? I am waiting for you to come back and share PSP games...

Dreamer さんのコメント...

wow... i would like to know if the transformer is a director cut version.. i heard they have extended version for 7 mins more for IMAX

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

not director's cut... just normal edition wor

Grace Lee さんのコメント...

eh eh, how about the full version of 色戒?

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Hi Jack,

Yalor... MTG we spent a bomb and at the end the cards cannot be displayed... at least my toys can be displayed and the DVD movie can be watched huh.

Hi Grace,

Okay... when Lust Caution is released, full version, I will check it out. Will buy it if it is not priced ridiculously and lend to you guys.

Be patient my dear. Have to wait for few months.

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Hi Dreamer,

The Transformers special disc is awesome man. The show the making.

Michale Bay is very good. Most of the action we saw on the movie is live action, including the bus being split to half man... only the Robots are CGI, most other stuff are real explosions and fire!!