2007年11月9日金曜日

Bought Another 2 Cute Figures




Well, got 2 more Finders Keepers, Holiday, the Pink Pig I always wanted, and Kittypillar, a Hybrid of a caterpillar with a cat head, or a cat with a caterpillar body...(confused).

Well, the shop offered a set of 12 out of 16 (Complete Set of 16 is really really hard to get!!). I have been fighting against my desire to own them, my sister was urging me to buy.. she said: if you like it just buy it lor... you can afford it mah! Then my GF asked me to think carefully.. as the price is her 1/2 month salary... she said that it is just a buying impulse, will subside after a while... see how. But at least I got 3 at the moment.
What do you think?

5 件のコメント:

傑士 さんのコメント...

you really like these kind of stuff... good hobby but a bit luxurious from my own taste :) i cant afford this...

shirls さんのコメント...

hey, those are cool stuff but sound so expensive. Just curious, how expensive is it?

Anyway, I wanted to drop by to tell you that there are some people search for bryan shiro and came to my blog. Not sure if they are looking for you. I guess just let you know. You are famous leh !! :) Hmm...so, what does bryan shiro mean?

oh yes. Another question, sound like you are not working in KL. So, where do you work now? S'pore?

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Well The set of 12 as shown is SD195.

USD$150 for the flying Pig

At least USD30 for the blue Cutter(Tiger).

And for the most mysterious Special Colour Teeter(bear), no one offering in the internet yet.

The 3 I bought are SD14 for the Cutter, SD20 for the normal Pig and SD14 for the Kitty Pillar.

I now working in Singapore leh, for almost 9 months liao.

Ahahaha... I searched for my self... as I was using another PC without my book marks...

Well... actually they are cheaper compare to those PSP games you buy leh...

shirls さんのコメント...

Hmm.....it is quite costly for a little thing like that. Well, you like it and that's worth it then.

Oh !! I see. You searched for yourself! What does Bryan Shiro mean?

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Bryan is my english name, and Shiro is White in japanese.(Surname White)