2007年11月17日土曜日

8" Pink Bubble Yucky Dunny


I bought this 8" Pink Dunny yesterday. Well this is the latest just released world wide on 15th Nov 2007. Limited to 2000 pcs world wide. (rumored to be 50/50, 1000pcs per colour.)

At 1st I wanted and reserved the Teal (baby blue) one with the shop, but a case of 6 pcs the shop received are all pink. Kidrobot who is the producing company only sell to each distributor 1 case of 6 pcs. Well, no choice but to grab the pink one 1st.

Do you think I should get the teal one too if chance come by and no need to pay more than the pink one???

4 件のコメント:

慧沁 Wai Sum さんのコメント...

原来你对这些玩具这么有兴趣,难怪你的女朋友会complain.

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Yup... my GF chant : "Stop buying toys... stop buying toys..." softly every time i told her how much i used for toys... she try to hypnotize me... hehehe

[SK] さんのコメント...

the pink one is very girly.. cannot relate it with you leh!!

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Yup... The Pink one my GF likes... I already got the Blue one also... will post in the Blog this weekend.