2008年1月28日月曜日

Weekend Toy+Hobby+Comic Stores Tour





Last weekend, a good friend who is also a toy+hobby+comic+book collector came down to Singapore for a visit.


On Saturday, I have planned up a tour, and took him around the city area stores. Those stores we covered are marked with a Purple Star.


We started from City Hall MRT Station, walking towards Bugis Station, then to Dhoby Ghaut Station covering all the stores that I know of along the way. Then, we took the MRT at Dhoby Ghaut to Raffles Place, then from Raffles Place we go towards China Town and to Clarke Quay Station. From Clarke Quay we went back to Bugis Station to meet his supplier. After collecting stuff, proceed to Orchard Road for few more shops.


Well, we walked whole day, I think we covered more than 15km of walking that day.


Spent a lot of $$... which I swear will stop after Chinese New Year, or else I will have to spend the rest of my life with my collection instead of with a wife.

Well post some pictures of my Trophy later.

8 件のコメント:

shirls さんのコメント...

Ha ha !! You better tell your gf about this, so she can stop you from spending now ;)

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

I told her and she is quite sad and said that she feel lack of security with me if I keep on spending $$ on toys. As you know the normal salary of China is definitely cannot afford these kind of luxury items.

Well... I already told her that I will stop after CNY.

She said if she is with me while I shop, she might talk some sense into me. I am an impulsive shopper...

[SK] さんのコメント...

thot you are treating all your toys like your "wife" already?? haha..

Grace Lee さんのコメント...

went i read your piece on the swearing part, i was thinking and laughing in my heart. Lets see how long you can tolerate not buying any kind of collection... hahah...
Sekali, some limited Dunnies were out in the market... i dont think you can stop buying it lo.... hahaa...

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

hahaha... well.. they are coming out with 3inch Dunnies French series. I have decided not to collect the 3inch ones any more, only the 8inch ones. 3inch ones never can complete a set one lor... thats why I gave up while the 8inch ones can still stand on their own without a set.

I bought an Iron Man Statue... very big one and expensive. Will take photos soon. The Iron man is now on speculation because of the coming Movie in May.

慧沁 Wai Sum さんのコメント...

just wondering how many cupboards of toys you have in your house? Imagine one day you sleep at a small corner with toys flooding around you!

Jack さんのコメント...

Wei wei... you seems to be more crazy that before while we're in TCG... better stop that man, for me as well I am in "half quit" mode of all TCG already. Better save some money for your family in the future.

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Hi Waisum,

The toys still in the box. Will take pics and let you guys see.

Hi Jack,

Well, at least you sell the cards any time and recover $$ lei.

My Toys at the moment must put in a nice place to display in order to sell them.

I really have to stop liao... or else. Hopefully to start selling some.