2008年1月23日水曜日

Marvel Super Heroes Figurines !!



(Click to Enlarge Images)

I just discovered this range of collectible 2 days ago... and I hate my self for not discover this earlier.

This range of Lead Figures all hand painted by the London Studio Eaglemoss . Because it is lead, it is heavy and the posing are very dynamic.

The comic shop I went to sell these at very reasonable price at exchange rate of USD1 = SD1.6. Compared to the Vinyl Designer Toys which at the rate of USD1= SD2 to SD2.5.

Man... with about the same amount of $$ spent, I can get either a Vinyl Plastic Toys manufactured from China Factory with sometimes bad quality paint job, versus Marvel Licensed Famous Comic Book Super Heroes made of Lead and hand painted in England (+ a full colored Magazine with explanation of the Super Hero, sometimes with Giant Poster also) . I decided to stop collecting plastics for the moment and start collecting lead.
Which of the characters featured above you like best?

Many popular heroes which I wanted to buy like Thor, Ironman, Wolverine, Gambit, Iceman are sold out. I bought Spiderman, Venom and Spidey in Black Costume. Well, waiting for the shop to re-stock. Hopefully can get my hands on Ironman!!

P/S:
( I have a feeling I am going to spend a lots of $$ on this... no Chinese New Year clothes for me this year... I spend RM200 on the clothes that does not fit me at bargain sale and swear not to spend anymore on clothes for the time being...)

3 件のコメント:

慧沁 Wai Sum さんのコメント...

oh! my kids will love this!

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Hahahaha... but these are for collectors age 14 and above because of lead used. Cannot play one, only display nice nice.

Well... yesterday I bought another 19pcs from the shop... try to collect the whole set.

Later they will release the DC Hero ones.

http://www.eaglemoss.com/dc/figurines.html

I Love the Batman and Catwoman. Superman too. The DC series I will collect from the start. Since only 2 release per month.

Dreamer さんのコメント...

good luck then.. hope u manage to collect all of it!