2008年1月25日金曜日

Puffer Fish Dish




Last night had a business dinner with supplier. A colleague and supplier had this Puffer Fish (Fugu in Japanese) 河豚set for dinner. This set is optimized at 2 person hence I chose a bento box instead.

Well, very kind of them to let me taste the Puffer Fish Sashimi also, while the clay pot I helped to finish for them as the portion is very generous.

Puffer fish is famous for its lethal poison found in the liver and ovaries. And every year few people die because of consuming Puffer Fish.

This is the only delicacy that Emperor of Japan is forbidden to consume. Hehehe.

2 件のコメント:

[SK] さんのコメント...

because his life is too valuable to take the risk?? hehehe..

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Thats very true. I did felt numbness of my tounge and muscle after I ate the Fugu.

Slept like a baby that night.