2008年1月3日木曜日

I AM LEGEND


This movie reminds me of Cast Away (Tom Hanks), Residence Evil (Milla), 28 Days Later and 12 Monkeys (Bruce Willis).
Over all I like this movie, just that it is a bit too short. I was expecting more "Zombie Killing Action" though, but the theme here is to survive while finding a cure instead of eliminating the infected.
One thing I have no idea of, is how far exactly the infection have spread from New York to other part of the world.
Regarding the ending which many viewers were disappointed of, I personally think it is good to end the movie that way.

2 件のコメント:

[SK] さんのコメント...

the ending is somehow too simple, really expect something more thrilling and exciting lor.. hahaha!! anyway, at least the movie didn't bored me at all..

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Well, the movie is a bit short at 1.5hours. I was hoping for another 30minutes or so showing how the world is infected. But they just show it in flash backs.