2008年1月31日木曜日

Oops.. I did it again.. I need help!!



Bought this Supersized Mc by Ron English. There are 10 different colours and texture, but I only bought the Red and Yellow Glow In The Dark. Just curious to see how glow it is in the dark hence spend SD20 for a 3 inch plastic!!
This one I just saw it in the shop. Only 700 in production for this Clay Figure. By Kaniza Toycube. Check out the website or below for a whole range of collection. I personally like the one above.





Wanted to get the variant color below limited to 300pcs, but the store have no stock for this. It all based on luck as the whole carton the shop bought are all blind box. We won't know what is it until they open it up.


I think I am starting to improve. Just until recently, I tend to be a perfectionist... wanted to collect every thing to form a set. But now no more!!


1 件のコメント:

[SK] さんのコメント...

the dunnies are better..