2007年10月30日火曜日

Wedding!! (1)

Purposely came back to KL last week for a classmate's (Lee Aik Hong) wedding ceremony. And got my self invited to a wedding dinner of another classmate (Liew Yuan Pok).

Aik Hong's Shower Night

Well, forgot to take a picture of myself.

We were late, hence the crowd had subside. But the Food was great!!
During the wedding ceremony, did not bring my camera along to take pictures... just leave it to the professionals. Will post some after I get it from Aik Hong!
Well, another friend started the next chapter of his life!

3 件のコメント:

Dreamer さんのコメント...

OK..OK .next time will remind you, and help you take your photo

shirls さんのコメント...

Oh!!! Aik Hoong married too !!!
Sorry, bombard your blog with my comments. I just couldn't stop leaving comments after seeing all these old friends' photos !

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Hi Shirly,

Not at all!! Your comments are always welcome.

Yup. Last 2 weeks were good for holding wedding ceremonies.