2007年10月17日水曜日

Being Cheated 2 times in a day!!

What a day yesterday. Being cheated by Singaporean 2 times in a row.

1st Incident at China Square Central toy shop:

Went to a Toy shop to buy Revoltech Figure (Robot) for my nephew (cousin brother).

I chose a nice one with clean paint job and mint box and walked to the cashier. The guy at the cashier was entertaining other customers and ask me to wait while he pack the figure. So, I just walk around the shop to look at other stuff. After I collect the Toy, I went out heading to MRT. I took out the box along the way to admire the Figure, but to my horror... it was switch to a figure with slight Paint Miss and dented box. I was a bit angry at first, but think again... what the heck, it is not for collection but to take out and play by a 4 year old kid. I am just doing a favor for the Shop to clear his stock which he will never able to sell to those very Ngiao (Yim Chim) Toy collectors. But surely he had lost a "valuable" customer forever.

2nd Incident Tampines KFC Restaurant:
Well. I was taking out KFC, being served by a Malay Gal. I will be getting 3 Mini Drumsticks (from Chicken Wings) in the offer set, hence I requested the gal to please do not add in Drumstick and Chicken Wings. She looked a bit reluctant. Well, it is customer preference, and it wont really hurt the restaurant by just giving me non drum stick and chicken wing. She nodded and quickly pick the chickens while I was observing the colourful display board. Well, when I open the 4 pcs chicken box at home, a pc of Drumstick and a pc of Chicken Wing packed inside. Lucky my auntie loves chicken wings.

Well, maybe these people might get a cheap thrill out of cheating others and thinking that they have earn something in return. But frankly speaking, this kind of customer service is really hard to survive in long term. Well, I just feel sad that I have caused some one to sin against me.... I hope they forgive themselves one day. Or maybe I am to blame to have created an opportunity to cheat me???

Well.... do I really looked that gullible???

3 件のコメント:

Dreamer さんのコメント...

Guess next time just got to be more careful and aware when you receive the stuff that you buy. Anyway, your case still not the worst case, in term of cost, you didn't loose anything, just that it is not your preference.

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Thats true... no lost in cost.

Well I headr that these things happens a lot in tourist shopping district all over the world.

Must be cautious when the seller pack our stuff next time.

[SK] さんのコメント...

that KFC girl is really 犯賤, told her not to give you drumstick and wings, and there she goes 硬硬 put them in!! hahahaha, i think this is funny~~ maybe you should specify which part you want next time, i always ask for breast and rib.. ;p