2008年4月21日月曜日

How I spent on my last 2 weekends

Last 2 weekends (4days), I spent on painting my Confrontation game figurines. These figurines are used in playing a table-top tactical fantasy miniature war game. I loved this game very much, and over committed it 2 years back. I think I spent more than RM5k for these figurines. They are really expensive. I have about 180 big and small figurines and only painted 23 of them. The Wolfen models below are considered large ones.

It's been a long while since I last painted them. Basically I prepared them as below, by assembling and glue the lead metal models together, then spray a coating of white or black base coat like below pic:
then I painted them up to these:







I painted total of 7 models for 4 days, although the paint job is not tip-top quality, but fair enough for game play and display at home.

Below is the size comparison with a 3" inch Dunny. My 3" inch Dunny is a giant compared to these figures huh.



4 件のコメント:

慧沁 Wai Sum さんのコメント...

good, use your time to do some painting instead of shopping for more figures!

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

That's what I am planning to do. Stay at home and avoid seeing new toys and temptation... hence will save money by not buying them.

There are always new toys coming out, each time the better.

Grace Lee さんのコメント...

everytime i read your blog, u will come out with some new figures. i just wonder and really want to see your whole collection... it is really an investment man.....

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

well... these figures I bought 2 years ago. All waiting to be assembled and painted. Better fix them up 1st before buying any new thing.

I try hard to avoid buying any new toys, and also start to sell those I really don't want... Space is limited in my tiny room