2008年4月3日木曜日

Allergy Attack !!

I had an allergic attack last night.

I was using a cream (Eurax) to sooth itchiness from my allergy after bath. This time I used a bit more since I accidentally squeezed out a big portion.

After 3 minutes, suddenly I feel feverish with blood rushing towards my head. My eye balls were swollen red, neck, waist, arms and thigh and legs, itchy rashes starts popping out. Even my palms are swollen red.

I quickly gone to the shower to bath in cold water, cleaning all the cream and cool down my body. Then while resting, the itch and rash still not subside. I made my self a "三七花" Tea to slow down my blood pressure, and then took some Propolis (Bee Hive Extract) as they are believed to counter allergens.

The attack did subside a bit, and I went to bed straight after. This morning, all the rashes are gone and I feel normal again. I think maybe my body is healthy or the Propolis did work its wonder?

Really ironic, as the cream I use to sooth my allergy rashes is the one that causes it all along.
Anyway going to the doctors for an opinion.

4 件のコメント:

Dreamer さんのコメント...

You better take care loh.. I heard you got your allergy for a few times loh..

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Thanks for your concern. Well at least now I know the main culprit of my allergy... it is this cream all along. So I can start to eat sea food moderately.

Grace Lee さんのコメント...

You are really great that you know what to eat to slow down your blood pressure. If it happens to me, i will straight away to see doctor lo....

Eh, you should take a photo of yourself during that time...

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

well.. the San Chi Hua really good in lowering blood pressure.. i could not stay awake long after a cup or 2 taken at night.

yup....should have taken photo... but I looked like Will Smith in Hitch, where he also had a Food Allergy.

at least i can start to eat sea food moderately... but i still feel the alergic after eating crabs though...