2008年8月24日日曜日

Wall-E (2008/8/23)


This movie is really fantastic!! It was released 2 months ago in the USA, and finally in Malaysia. Singapore opens next week though. I brought my girl friend and sister to watch it in Pavilion KL on 23rd August.
The sequence of the story is flawless, visual is totally out of this world. And the message & lessons brought by this movies is really important. Save our planet!! The Robots are really cute and they are more alive than the humans.
Well... I beg you guys not to miss this movie on the big screen!!

4 件のコメント:

[SK] さんのコメント...

i was in pavilion watching "21" on the same day, why didn't i bump into you?? hehe..

E.T さんのコメント...

i will be watching it soon too... just heard from the radio this morning, the review for this movie is kind of very high too, so i think i will not going to miss it!

shirls さんのコメント...

I totally agree !!! I watched it on the first day of release in Canada (same date with USA) ! Love it so much ! For the whole week, I could see Wall-E and his gf in my mind all the time, and trying to absorb the lessons and messages in the movie.

Absolutely and completely genius work and story !

s@m巧彦 さんのコメント...

i love this movie too. so cute...'eve'...lol
my car got stolen on the day i watched this movie.
this movie made my day but my world came crumbling down when i noticed that my car was stolen...
life...