2008年5月4日日曜日

Iron Man Rocks!!


Iron man really fulfilled all my expectations. Although the story a bit draggy in the 1st half, it is necessary to show how Tony Stark developed the suit step by step. The development not be shown in normal comic form, and was perfectly shown in the movie. Stay on after the end credits, there will be a surprise waiting for you.
Below is the Iron man Statue I bought in January. Cost a BOMB!! Although it is not the "original" with numbering, but a fix up garage kit. The paint they used on this is superior than the original, the finishing too they used those for normal cars. I basically can wash this baby under running water.



3 件のコメント:

[SK] さんのコメント...

well, i enjoyed the movie very much too!! thanks for the movie treat, hehe~~

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Yup... i love the movie.

Don't mention it dude. I treat friends to movie for my 3rd consecutive birthdays liao. I made it a tradition.

Grace Lee さんのコメント...

Agreed with you, this movie is fantastic.