2007年12月16日日曜日

Dunny: Auction Won from Ebay!!





Bought these 2 dunnys from Ebay. Cost me a BOMB!! Well, this was my 1st Ebay Purchase.

The 1st one is Lennin, from the famous Bolshevik Revolution of Russia. This is my favorite dunny so far.
The 2nd one is Mao Zhe Dong. This dunny was sold in 2005 and only 1098pcs was sold. Among the 1098pcs, 989pcs is Mao Zhe Dong and 109pcs is the rare Zhiang Ching. Now Zhiang Qing is going for nearly USD1,000.



Well, this 2 dunnys are very meaningful as they represent 2 of the most influential people in the modern history of the world!!

4 件のコメント:

shirls さんのコメント...

wow !!! I really like it !!!
I am curious, total of how many these sort of toys you have ????

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

Glad you like it. At the moment, I have 7 of the 8" dunnys, about 2 dozens of the 3" ones and other models. Most I post on my blog. I am getting some others also.

Maybe I will photo all of them in one big pic and post it later.

Well, in USA you can get them at retail price which will be half of what I am paying here, in Canada should have many stores selling them.

In Singapore only few shops and they sell at higher price... normally USD1 to SD2 to 2.5.

shirls さんのコメント...

Yeah. I do see them in some shops in Toronto but not as sophisticated as yours. Some are quite cheap but also have expensive ones. It is a trend to buy this sort of toys to friends as Christmas presents.

Yeah, you should have a one big pic ! :)

bryan_shiro さんのコメント...

I treat these toys as a form of Art where we can display in the living room with style.

Some are colourful and nice to behold.

I am dreaming of having a huge glass, lighted, dust-tight cabinet in my future living room to display all my favorite toys.

Seem a distant dream. Now most of my toys are still inside their box.